Bruno Barbey once said: “Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world.” His words give me a deep thought. There is a true within his words. Nowadays taking a snap is always on the go. Life is like a camera. Focus on what is important and you will capture it perfectly. Instragram is a platform for all walks of life to have photo sharing and if lucky enough you may gain an instant FAME!! For newbies to the whole Instagram approach to photography, I thought I might hit up something that could help you on your way to an easier injection into the service. Here are some tips and tricks on cheat sheets n how to use Instagram like a pro.
- First and foremost, double click a photo to like it and click the LUX button to enhance your photos.
- Then, turn borders on and off by clicking the frame in the top left-hand corner.
- To give an impressive impression on your photo, click through each filter and click the tick once you have decided on the best filter.
- Click the raindrop to use tilt-shift focus on the photo. This allows you to select part of your photo to be in focus and the rest to be slightly blurry.
- Use hash tags in your caption to group it with other photo, like photo a day. Bear in mind, not to use too many hash tags that it decreases the engagement around your photo.
- Once your photo is published, click the three dots under it to delete, share it, copy the photo’s URL, or email the photo to someone.
- Respond to any comments under your photo by holding down the user’s name.
- To delete any spam or inappropriate comments click “view all comments” and then click the cog in the right-hand corner. This will bring an option to delete comments.
- Last but not least, to build your followers are a few ways. Take photos. Experiment and be consistent to post often. Engage with other users. Leave comments. The most vital thing is to have fun!!
By Maziah Mohd Amir, 18, Melaka
[downloads ids=”12233″ full_content=”no” excerpt=”no”]